General terms and conditions for holiday apartments "Anton, Piet and Klara"
Note: This is a translation of the German version of the GTC (“AGB_2018_04”) for informative purposes only.
In case of doubt, the German version is binding.
- The contract is effective once the booking has been expressed in writing or orally from the tenant and has been confirmed by the landlord in written form using e-Mail or a letter. The binding date is the one on the letter of confirmation.
- The landlord commits himself to amending the tenant in case the space can not be provided on the agreed date and time. The indemnification amount is limited to the price of the agreed rental fee.
- The full rental fee is due at latest at the day of arrival. It may either be paid in cash or send in advance by bank transfer.
- In case of termination of the contract by the tenant a handling fee of 10,00 € is charged.
Furthermore there are the following cancellation fees:
– within 4 days after confirmation of rental: 20 % of the net price
– up to 40 days prior to agreed rental begin: 25 % of the net price
– up to 20 days prior to agreed rental begin: 50 % of the net price
– up to 7 days prior to agreed rental begin: 90 % of the net price.
- The rooms may only be used by persons signed in and with their names known to the landlord.
- The rooms will be provided to our guests upon arrival in proper condition and in a clean state. Tenants are required to handle the inventory carefully and to reimburse the tenants for all damage that may occur during the time of their stay. Any possible shortfalls of the rooms and the interior shall be announced upon arrival. The furnishings is ready for appropriate use. Hanging pictures and drawings as well as leaning objects against the wall is not permitted.
Costs for any damage that have been caused by tenants will be charged up to the amount of payment for spares or the servicing costs. At the end of the renting period tenant will return the apartment in good condition.
- Pets may only be brought after prior agreement of the parties.
- Bicycles can be parked in the shed or next to the house. Bringing them in to the apartment will result in a cleaning and renovation fee of 180.00 €.
- Bicycles can be rented according to the most recent price list after agreement with the customer. The bike will be available for normal use. In case of gross negligance we will forward the according service and parts cost to you. In case a bike is lost in your posession, we will charge you with 250.00 € for a replacement.
- The apartment will be available for our guests on the day of arrival starting from 14:00 hrs time (2 pm). On the day of departure the space shall be handled over in due condition at 10:00 hrs time (10 am) latest. In case you wnt to leave later, we aim at making an arrangement at the 50 % price for another half a day.
- Withdrawal from contract by the landlord
The landlord reserves the right to withdraw from the rental contract in case there is an objective reason such as
- Use of the internet
Access to the internet is included in the price. We will provide you with a password to access the wireless LAN. The password may not be shared with third parties. The access code may be changed by the landlord at any time, changes will be communicated on short notice. The successful connection to the internet with the technology of our clients can however, not be warranted. Furthermore it is possible that there is a reduction in transmission rate in case several users are online at the same time.
- Smoke free environment
Smoking is not allowed in our apartments. Should we find that guests have been smoking in one of our apartments tenants are subject to compensation fees. This may include the cost for organizing a different location for following guests as well as increased room service fees. These will be charged at a fixed rate of 200 €.
- Electric Power / Water / Heating
In the interest of environmental protection and in order to provide reasonable prices for our guests we kindly ask tenants to observe an economical use of these resources. Please open the windows several times per day wide open for two minutes while having the heating turned off. Next, please close the windows and turn the heating on again. When leaving the house we ask you to close all windows, also because of the risk of rainfall entering the room under certain circumstances.
- Room service at the end of your stay
Our final room service and preparation for the next guest includes the work for cleaning the apartment. We kindly ask you to leave the floor broom-clean, to empty the refrigerator as well as the waste and bio-degradable waste bins. Please also do the dishes and put it back in place. Also the stove and oven as well as kitchen appliances should be cleaned. In case of excessive staining tenant reserves the right to charge increased service costs.
We are asking our guests not to wear shoes in the apartments which are also worn outside.
- Unplanned entry
The landlord is eligible to enter the apartments on short notice for example to organize recently arisen need service works or in case of imminent danger.
- Responsibility of the landlord
Liability of the landlord follows legal regulations. Compensation claims are independently of the nature of the breach of duty excluded as long as they are not caused by intentional or negligent acting. The use of paths to the front door, the staircases and the interior of the apartments is at the tenants own account and risk. The landlord does not accept liability for any goods that the tenant has brought to the apartment. Use of the parking space on the property is at the own risk of the tenant. The landlord will not accept charges for loss or any damage to vehicles and objects of the tenant.
- Severability clause
If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining
Sole place of Jurisdiction: Oldenburg, Germany.
Address: Ferienwohnung Anton, Piet und Klara, Rebenstraße 49, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
Owner: Harald Mellinghoff, Gotenstraße 34, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
© 2006 - 2019 | Holiday apartments in Oldenburg