Holiday flat PIET
Short holiday | Allergy sufferers (on request) | family vacation | Long-term leave | Fitters | Non smoking | Holiday with baby | Holiday with dog and pet | City trip
- 1 bedroom and 1 living room with kitchenette
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Pleasant and light ambiance, East side
- Children are welcome!
from 42,- €/n.
The lovingly furnished holiday apartment PIET has a size of approx. 35 m² and is on the ground floor on the east side of the house.
A private entrance takes you to the PIET apartment, which is furnished with a cozy bedroom, eat-in kitchen and modern shower room in a friendly, bright atmosphere.
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed for two people and two comfortable armchairs, we can provide an extra bed for the third person. We have provided sufficient storage space for your luggage.
A TV, a stereo system and free WiFi are available for you to use.
The kitchen is fully equipped from the toaster to the oven, from the coffee machine to the refrigerator and is also suitable for a longer stay. If you have special requests, let us know.
Rooms and equipment
Ground floor • 16 m²
Bed size 1,80 x 2,00 m (5.9 x 6.5 ft)
Kids bed on demand
Ground floor • 16 m²
4 plate stove
High chair available
Ground floor • 6 m²
Outside • 100 m²
Storage space for bicycles
Bike rental on demand
Extra bed available
Kids bed on demand
High chair available
Pets allowed on request
Non smoking rooms
BASIC PRICE – from 42.00 EUR/night
for 1 person – incl. taxes and fees
- Price for 1 person EUR 42.00 / night
- Price for 2 person EUR 52.00 / night
- Price for 3 person EUR 62.00 / night
- Short-stay surcharge
under 2 days EUR 20.00 / once
- Final cleaning EUR 45.00 / once
- Price incl. taxes and fees
Additional costs & options
- Linen EUR 6.00 / person (optimal)
- Towels EUR 4.00 / person (optimal)
- Pet EUR 30.00 / week started
- Bike EUR 15.00 / week started
- Laundry service
EUR 6.00 / washing machine load
EUR 5.00 / dryer load
- WiFi | stream | water - included
- Children's high chair - included
FAQs and house rules
Important to know
Dear holiday guests! We look forward to welcoming you to our cozy non-smoking apartment, would like to provide you with some information and wish you a relaxing stay.
Please close the window in your absence.
Heat evenly, ventilate frequently, please turn off the heating when ventilating.
If you have a claim or a device cannot be operated please contact us. We value your feedback to maintain the functionality of our service.
Arrival and departure
The apartment will be available for our guests on the day of arrival starting from 15:00 hrs time (3 pm). On the day of departure the space shall be handled over in due condition at 10:00 hrs time (10 am) latest. In case you wnt to leave later, we aim at making an arrangement at the 50 % price for another half a day.
Use of the internet
Holiday with dog and pet
You are welcome to spend beautiful days with your four-legged friends in our accommodation. However, you should note a few small things:
- It would be desirable if your dog / pet has liability insurance. If something breaks, it is easier for you and us to settle the damage.
- Dogs love to be in their familiar surroundings. To make it easier for the dog, you might want to bring his blanket or basket.
- For hygienic reasons, we don't have any bowls in the apartments, and some furry friends are a bit sensitive when it comes to that. Please bring your own bowl.
- The couch or bed for your four-legged friend should be absolutely taboo. Since we also rent to guests who do not have a dog / pet, you should pay attention to this. Guests without a dog don't want to sleep in a dog basket.
- If your dog / pet likes to wear long hair, it would be good if you bring a dog brush. Our cleaning staff will thank you if there isn't hair lying around everywhere.
- Since the use by dogs / pets means a little more effort for us, we allow ourselves to charge a weekly flat rate of €30.00 per week or part thereof.
Please park on the street. If it is full there, check whether the emergency parking lot next to our shed is free and use it.
Attention this parking lot is for all residents.
If the emergency parking space is also occupied, please look around on the streets for a suitable parking space.
Bicycles can be parked in the shed or next to the house. Bringing them in to the apartment will result in a cleaning and renovation fee of 180.00 €.
Bicycles can be rented according to the most recent price list after agreement with the customer. The bike will be available for normal use. In case of gross negligance we will forward the according service and parts cost to you. In case a bike is lost in your posession, we will charge you with 250.00 € for a replacement.
Paper (blue bin in the garden), glass (container Ehnernstraße), organic waste and residual waste (bins at the left entrance to the house), yellow sack (suitably place on the street/hang in the shed or leave in the apartment.
Room service at the end of your stay
We are asking our guests not to wear shoes in the apartments which are also worn outside.
Please handle the kitchen equipment and technical equipment with care. Since nobody is happy about a dirty kitchen, please only put crockery, pots and cutlery in the cupboards if they are clean and dry. Please do not place hot pots and other hot objects on the table or worktop without a coaster. Always use a cutting board as a base when cutting. Please leave the interior of the oven in a clean condition, just like the rest of the kitchen, when you leave.
If we discover that smoking has taken place in this apartment, the guest is obliged to pay compensation. This means the procurement of a replacement apartment for the following guests as well as increased cleaning costs, these are calculated at a flat rate of €200.00.
In the spirit of being a good neighbor, we ask you to observe the public rest periods such as lunch, night and Sunday rest. Out of consideration for other holiday guests, silence should also be kept in the holiday apartment itself between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
In case of termination of the contract by the tenant a handling fee of 10,00 € is charged.
Furthermore there are the following cancellation fees:
– within 4 days after confirmation of rental: 20 % of the net price
– up to 40 days prior to agreed rental begin: 25 % of the net price
– up to 20 days prior to agreed rental begin: 50 % of the net price
– up to 7 days prior to agreed rental begin: 90 % of the net price.